Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SPECIAL DEDICATION-LOVE LETTER

I just want one more day with you by Cyndi
I'm so sad and depressed, Is all I want to do is rest. I go to sleep at night But my dreams I just can't fight. I think of you lying in that bed and wonder if there is anything I could have said. I wish you were still here But I know that you are still near. I love you more than you know, I just wish you didn't have to go. I just want one more day with youAnd I know thats what you would have wanted tooI miss you more and more each day, there is so much more we had to say. I know I will see you again but my life is just started to begin.
Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true...
My favorite place to be is inside of your hugs where it's warm and loving. I Love You! Kiss me and you shall see stars, love me and I'll give them to you.
I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...
You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart... I Miss You!
From Cydi to Chriss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment